Are you passionate about encouraging women to be who they were created to be?
Do you believe we were created to worship and glorify the one true God? Do believe Jesus is the Son of God, that He was perfect and blameless? That He took our punishment of sin, and was crucified. And because He was perfect, the grave could not hold him, and He arose to give us new life? And we have the Holy Spirit available to us, guiding us, convicting us, teaching us? If so, and you have an interest in writing for Oh Lord Help Us, this is what you need to know…
We are a Christian ministry focusing on women (although we do have several male readers). The articles found on Oh Lord Help Us are full of encouragement and practical advice given in love. We encourage moms, but don’t give parenting advice. We encourage wives, but don’t give marital advice. And we encourage people to live healthy, but don’t tell them why they should go “keto”. The single and barren feel just as welcome here as the mother and grandmother. There is no discussion of politics, or highly divisive topics. There are personal stories of the writer, with personal application for the reader. It is not a diary. Essentially, they are a daily devotional.
If you have a blog, and are looking for guest post opportunities, awesome!
If you do not have a blog, but feel a calling to write and are looking for a platform to share on, awesome!
Or…If you have a blog, but it is a different niche and you are looking for a platform to share faith-based content, awesome!
- Please email the post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “guest post”. The post should be in the body of the email. Also include a link to your website and social media accounts, if applicable.
- Because this is not a paid post, it does not need to be original content.
- Post should be between 600-1200 words.
- Please proofread for spelling and grammar.
- You do not need to create graphics. However, if there is an applicable image to your post, you may attach that to the email.
- If applicable, you may post a teaser on your blog linking to your guest post. Please refrain from sharing the entire post.
- If post is accepted, further instruction will follow, as well as a contract to sign. Please allow 2 weeks for response.
Must also be willing to…
- Engage in comments on the blog post, as well as Facebook.
- Share on social media.
- Love everything about Oh Lord Help Us. 😉